Jacinda Ardern Biography | Net Worth , Age , Facts , Political Career , Family
Jacinda Ardern Biography ➡️
Jacinda Ardern is the current Prime Minister of New Zealand, having taken office in 2017. She is a member of the Labour Party and the world’s youngest female head of government at the age of 37. Before becoming Prime Minister, Ardern served as the Labour Party’s spokesperson for children and as a Member of Parliament. She is known for her progressive policies, including her government’s efforts to address child poverty and her handling of the COVID-19 pandemic in New Zealand. Ardern is also the first world leader to have a baby while in office since 1990.
Jacinda Ardern Bio ➡️
Full Name – Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern
Nickname – Kate
Profession – Political
Political Party – Labour Party
Political Journey –
- Prior to 2008, Ardern was a senior policy advisor to the then UK Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- In early 2008, Ardern won election as the President of the International Union of Socialist Youth, a role that saw her spend time in countries such as Jordan, Israel, Algeria, and China.
- In 2008, for the first time, Ardern was elected to New Zealand’s Parliament for the Labour Party. She was the youngest MP in the parliament at that time.
- On August 1, 2017, just seven weeks prior to the 2017 general election, Ardern assumed the office of Leader of the Opposition in the Parliament and leader of the New Zealand Labour Party following the resignation of Andrew Little.
- On March 8, 2017, Ardern became the member of Parliament for Mount Albert.
- In October 2017, she became the Prime Minister of New Zealand.
- On January 19, 2023, she announced that she was stepping down as New Zealand’s leader and will not contest general elections set for October 2023.
Jacinda Ardern Personal Life ➡️
Date of Birth – July 26 , 1980
Age/How Old – 42 Years
Birth Place – Hamiliton , New Zealand
Zodiac sign – Leo ♌
Nationality – New Zealand
Religion – Agnostic
Ethnicity – Not Know
HomeTown – Hamiton , New Zealand
School – Not Know
Collage/University – University of Waikato , Hamilton
Educational Qualification – Bachelor of Communication Studies
Jacinda Ardern Family ➡️
Father – Ross Ardern (Policeman)
Mother – Laurell Ardern
Brother – None
Sister – Louis Ardern
Jacinda Ardern Physical Stats ➡️
Height – 5’6″ ft (1.65)m
Weight – 55 kg (121) lbs
Hair Colour – Dark Brown
Eye Colour – Light Brown
Jacinda Ardern Hobbies ➡️
- Listening to music
Jacinda Ardern Favourite ➡️
Politician – Helen Clark (Former Prime minister of New Zealand)
Jacinda Ardern Marital status ➡️
Marital status – Unmarried
Boyfriend/Affairs – Clarke Gayford (TV Presenter)
Husband – NA
Children – None
Jacinda Ardern Social Media Account ➡️
Jacinda Ardern Inspirational Quotes ➡️
- She described climate control as “my generation’s nuclear-free moment”.
- “There should be no place in a wealthy society like ours for children to grow up without their basic needs being met”.
Jacinda Ardern Early life ➡️
Arden was born Jacinda Kate Laurell Ardern to Ross and Laurell Ardern. Her childhood years were spent in Morrinsville and Marapuru, where her father was a police officer and her mother a catering assistant. She grew up in a rural environment.
Ardern’s first exposure to politics was during the 1999 general election when her aunt Marie Ardern asked her to help with the local Labour party campaign. She joined the Labour Party herself at age 17 and soon became a senior member of the youth section, where she worked as a researcher.
She earned her association with the party even before she earned her bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies in 2001 after completing high school. Arden later moved to London, where she worked as part of a policy advisor team for Tony Blair. In 2008 she was elected as president of the International Union of Socialist Youth.
Jacinda Ardern Biography
Jacinda Ardern political career ➡️
Jacinda Ardern began her political career in the New Zealand Labour Party, serving as a member of the party’s youth wing before being elected as the President of the International Union of Socialist Youth. In 2008, she was elected as a Member of Parliament for the Labour Party, and has since served in various roles within the party and in government.
In the 2011 general election, Ardern was appointed as Labour’s spokesperson for youth affairs and as associate spokesperson for justice. In 2013, she became the party’s spokesperson for children, and in 2014, she was appointed as the party’s spokesperson for social development.
In 2017, Ardern was elected as the leader of the Labour Party, and led the party to a historic victory in the general election that same year. She became the youngest female head of government in the world at the age of 37. Since taking office, she has focused on issues such as child poverty, affordable housing, and climate change. In 2020, her government’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic was widely praised.
Ardern won the general election of 2020 with a historic majority and again in October 2020 with a landslide victory.
Jacinda Ardern Achievements ➡️
- BSC in politics and public relations from Waikato University.
- She was elected president of the International Union of Socialist Youth in 2008.
- She became the youngest sitting Member of Parliament in 2008.
- She became the Labour Parties’ youngest leader in their entire history.
- She is also a member of the Council of World Women Leaders.
- World’s youngest head of government aged 37.
- In 2018 she became the first New Zealand prime minister to take part in a gay pride march.
- She placed 38 out of 100 most powerful women by Forbes magazine in 2019.
- She made the Time 100 list in 2019 and was short-listed for Person of the Year.
- In 2020 she was awarded Harvard Universities Gleitsman International Activist Award.
- In 2021 Fortune magazine put her on top of their World’s Greatest Leaders list.
Facts About of Jacinda Ardern ➡️
- Ardern regards herself as feminist, progressive, republican, and a social democrat.
- Arden is also very outspoken about issues like climate change and has brought about drastic changes to New Zealand legislation.
- Arden is the first New Zealand Prime Minister to be pregnant during office and only the second to give birth.
- Ardern’s first job was working at a fish and chip shop.
- Helen Clark, who was the second woman to hold the highest office in New Zealand, was Arden’s mentor and political hero.
Jacinda Ardern net worth ➡️
Jacinda Ardern’s net worth is not publicly disclosed. However, as a public figure and the Prime Minister of New Zealand, her salary and other financial information are available to the public. According to the New Zealand parliamentary website, as of 2021 the salary for the Prime Minister is $471,049 NZD per year. As a Member of Parliament, Ardern also receives additional allowances and expenses for things such as travel and accommodation. However, it is important to note that her net worth would also include other assets and investments that are not made public.
Jacinda Ardern Biography
- Greta Thunberg Biography
- Andrew Tate Biography
- Vladimir Putin Biography
- Will Smith Biography
- Matteo Messina Denaro biography
- Rafael Nadal Biography
Frequently Asked Questions ➡️
Q. who is father in jacinda ardern
Ans. Ross Ardern
Q. who is mother in jacinda ardern’s
Ans. Laurell Ardern
Q. What is Jacinda Ardern’s political background?
Ans. Jacinda Ardern is a member of the New Zealand Labour Party and has been involved in politics since her youth, serving as a member of the party’s youth wing and as the President of the International Union of Socialist Youth.
Q. What are some of Jacinda Ardern’s key policies?
Ans. Some of Jacinda Ardern’s key policies include addressing child poverty, increasing affordable housing, and tackling climate change. She has also focused on improving mental health services and has introduced a number of measures to reduce domestic violence.
Q. How has Jacinda Ardern responded to the COVID-19 pandemic?
Ans. Jacinda Ardern’s government has been widely praised for its response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The government has focused on elimination of COVID-19 with a strict lockdown and testing policies, which has helped to keep the number of cases and deaths relatively low.
Q. What is Jacinda Ardern’s relationship with the Māori people?
Ans. Jacinda Ardern has a good relationship with the Māori people, and her government has implemented a number of policies aimed at improving the lives of Māori, such as increasing funding for Māori health services and improving access to education for Māori children.
Q. How has Jacinda Ardern handled the Christchurch mosque shootings in 2019?
Ans. Jacinda Ardern’s handling of the Christchurch mosque shootings in 2019 was widely praised. She visited the affected families, gave a powerful speech against racism and extremism, and passed gun-law reform within weeks of the attack.
Q. How much is the salary of Prime Minister of New Zealand?
Ans. Pay for members of parliament depends on their level of responsibility. Members of parliament usually earn between $160,000 and $180,000 a year. Ministers can earn between $250,000 and $300,000. The Prime Minister’s salary is set at $470,000.
Jacinda Ardern Biography
Dear Reader – Guess I hope you have liked this information, if you liked it, please share it with your friends. Thanks ♥️
About The Blog
Welcome to Myworldtimes; it is a great place to learn every detail about your favorite celebrities. Here we share their Personal Lives, Careers, Journeys, News, and many other things.
We list almost every trending celebrity like Actor, Actress, Model, Social Media Personalities, Athletes, Business Persons, Politicians, Authors, Journalists, Singers, and more.
Who Are We ?
About Bablu Regar ➡️
Bablu is the CEO of this Blog. He is a blogger, entrepreneur, and explorer from Bhilwara Rajasthan
He is passionate about learning and then sharing information with other people. His biggest goal is to learn and teach people.
Know More About Bablu From – Instagram
Sources of Information
The information we serve in every article is collected from trusted and verified web networks. We use Wikipedia, YouTube, and other established News Media sites to manage and serve 100% truthful information.
We also have a deep look at celebrities’ different Social Media accounts to collect and confirm every piece of information.
Correction of a Mistake
If you’ve found any mistake or wrong information and verified the correction, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We appreciate your effort.
For any kind of queries, you can contact us by visiting Contact Page. You can also our follow and contact us on our Social Media handles.
Jacinda Ardern Biography